Tis the season to deck the halls, be merry and, of course, put on your ugly Christmas sweater!
Christmas is fast approaching! Here at Radius Logistics, supporting local charities and giving back is important to us, and we like to have a lot of fun while doing it. With that said, we introduce the Radius Logistics UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER CHARITY CHALLENGE!
We are challenging our clients, friends and family to get into the Christmas spirit and put on their favourite ‘Ugly Christmas Sweater’ for a good cause.
Take a team photo and share it with us on our Facebook or Twitter page. For each submission, Radius Logistics will donate $25* to the Canuck Place Children’s Hospice, a local charity who provides pediatric palliative care to children and families.
Here is how the Radius Ugly Christmas Sweater Charity Challenge works:
- Wear your ugliest Christmas sweater
- Take a photo (it can be a team photo or an individual photo)
- Share it on our Facebook or Twitter page, tag Radius Logistics and use the hashtag
- Challenge your colleagues, family and friends to do the same and raise money for Canuck Place
The challenge will run starting Monday, Dec 7th through to Dec 24th.
Here is some inspiration to get you started:
* Radius will donate $25 for the first 100 submissions