Supporting Our Global & Local Communities
Which is why we go out of our way to reduce our impact on the environment as well as contribute back to worthy charities in a variety of ways.
Environmental stewardship is just the start.
Taking Social Responsibility Beyond The Norm
Working with our employees and matching their contributions, we make regular donations to a number of local, national, and global charitable organizations including:
- African relief agencies
- Alzheimers Society British Columbia
- Canuck Place – offering palliative and respite care services for sick children and their families in BC
- Covenant House – providing food, shelter and comfort to homeless and runaway kids since 1972
- Japan Tsunami relief
- Mind Check – assisting young people to identify and understand mental distress they may be experiencing and to link them to sources of help.
- Wounded Warriors – a non-profit entity aimed at raising awareness of and assisting injured service members as they return home.
We’ve also provided free or discounted services to not-for-profit agencies or clients who are looking to donate products to devastated areas such as Haiti and Japan.