Supporting Our Global & Local Communities
At Radius, we believe that we our hard work and success should reflect back on the communities that we operate in.
Which is why we go out of our way to reduce our impact on the environment as well as contribute back to worthy charities in a variety of ways.
Environmental stewardship is just the start.
As a responsible, caring company, we’ve covered the standards of environmental responsibility for quite a long time now. Our recycling program has diverted tons of recyclables such as paper, cardboard, and plastics from the landfill to proper recycling facilities.
Taking Social Responsibility Beyond The Norm
Working with our employees and matching their contributions, we make regular donations to a number of local, national, and global charitable organizations including:
- African relief agencies
- Alzheimers Society British Columbia
- Canuck Place – offering palliative and respite care services for sick children and their families in BC
- Covenant House – providing food, shelter and comfort to homeless and runaway kids since 1972
- Japan Tsunami relief
- Mind Check – assisting young people to identify and understand mental distress they may be experiencing and to link them to sources of help.
- Wounded Warriors – a non-profit entity aimed at raising awareness of and assisting injured service members as they return home.
We’ve also provided free or discounted services to not-for-profit agencies or clients who are looking to donate products to devastated areas such as Haiti and Japan.