People are our greatest resource here at Radius Logistics. We have an incredibly talented and diverse team that are at the heart of our 3PL operations. From Customer Service, Rates, International and more, we have close knit teams to handle your business’ most important function- getting your product safely and efficiently from A to B (wherever that may ‘B’).
We want to introduce you to one of our awesome team members today!
Meet Rajveer! Rajveer studied the International Trade & Transportation Program at BCIT. She has worked in the industry over 14 years. Also, she is from from Merritt, BC and moved here after high school to attend post secondary. Currently she resides in Cloverdale with her 2 kids, fur-baby Duke, and husband. Fun fact: Duke is a “Bug”- a Boston Terrier Pug cross. How cute!
We asked Rajveer a few questions to help you get to know her better:
How did you find your position at Radius Logistics?
- I came upon my position online via a recruiting service!
Tell us a bit more about what you do here!
I am a customer service representative. I communicate between the client and carriers to ensure their shipment gets from point A to B without any hiccups. I take care of each client by addressing their needs and coming up with a solution to their queries.
What is your favourite thing about working at Radius?
- My favorite part about working at Radius is the awesome team atmosphere!
You are a proud mom of two! We all know kids go through phases of interests, what are they most excited about right now?
- I have 2 kids; one just started Kindergarten and she is super excited to learn and is often disappointed the day’s she doesn’t have school. At the moment we are looking forward to Christmas and our Elf, “Ben”, to make an appearance and dazzle them with his stunts around the house!
What is your greatest achievement and how has that shaped you?
My greatest achievement would be my children! They have taught me to live life to the fullest and learn to have lots of patience (lol).
What are some words of wisdom you would give to your younger self?
- Words of wisdom I would give myself are: everything happens for a reason. Be a little bit more carefree and stress a little less, everything works out in the end!
What types of hobbies or interests do you pursue after work?
- At the moment I don’t really get to pursue any hobbies or interests since my kids keep me super busy after work and on weekends. I definitely don’t mind getting cozy with a book some evenings or go for a walk outdoors if I can spare a little bit of time.
What is one thing on your bucket list?
- One item on my bucket list is to travel to Europe!
Last question- what is your favourite emoji?
My favourite emoji would be the heart eyes emoji 😍!
Stay tuned for our next Meet the Team Thursday blog post.
Although our team is diverse, what unifies us is a passion to provide exceptional logistics services. If you are looking for a full service logistics provider that can truly grow your business, contact us today!