Customer Service Representative, CSR
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment and being part of an excited and engaged team that is focused on growing our business through strong customer service then this might be the role for you.
We are looking for an energetic, full-time person with a creative mind, positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our team. You need to be a fast learner and self-starter who looks for things that need to be done rather than waiting to be asked.
- Manage all aspects of day to day operations as it relates to clients. Liaise with clients and carriers to ensure all shipments are delivered on time, damage free at the rate negotiated. Work with clients and carriers to resolve issues as they arise.
• Order Entry & Management
• Receive information from clients and enter orders
• Send order information to logistics for carrier assignment
• Trace shipments through to delivery
• Advise supervisor if anything goes awry on any shipment
• Send daily reporting to clients
• Ensure files are complete and accurate and get invoiced in a timely manner
• Carrier Communication
• Dispatch orders to carriers
• Follow up with carriers to ensure they are clear on what is required and can meet the requirements
• Report any carrier issues to your supervisor
• Ensure payables are complete and accurate on every file
• Client Support
• Work with clients on any issues regarding their transportation
• Team Support
• Work with other members of the Customer Service team as required
• Strong Customer Service attitude
• Good people and communication skills
• Strong time management skills with the proven ability to multitask
• Strong work ethic and superior attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Minimum 5+ years of related experience
• College / University Diploma in a related field is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Please email your Resume & personalized Cover Letter to email@example.com.